[ase-users] CNT/Cu interface

Glen Jenness glenjenness at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 17:44:05 CET 2013

Like I said, you should able to use the "add_adsorbate" function to do this
with (
https://wiki.fysik.dtu.dk/ase/ase/surface.html?highlight=add_adsorbate#ase.lattice.surface.add_adsorbate).
 Note, you'll need to take some care with the different lattice parameters
between the CNT and the Cu surface.

If you have a script that you've tried and didn't get to work, then we can
give a hand.