[Campos] Request help for installing Dacapo on ubunto 9.04 or on Fedora 11

dulak at fysik.dtu.dk dulak at fysik.dtu.dk
Tue Jun 29 12:09:23 CEST 2010

if you update your Fedora 11 to Fedora 12 (or 13) it should
be possible to install dacapo and the required dependencies
using yum ase described at
On ubuntu you can follow instructions for installing ase
first (see https://wiki.fysik.dtu.dk/gpaw/install/Linux/Ubuntu.html and
and then
for the instructions about dacapo see:

Best regards,