[gpaw-users] non standard crystal structures in band_Structure()

Glenn Jones gjones at matthey.com
Thu Feb 2 14:56:18 CET 2017

Hi Ask,

It is proving to take  more time finding a simple example, the pw cut-off and k-popint sampling mess up the convergence and forces, and in order to get this example to converge a largish cut-off with specific rmm-diis settings seems necessary.

Anyhow:

It was quicker to write a script to dump the k-points into a file  by hand and then write a script to reorder and turn them into a band structure. I can now write a script to extract the info I want from the band structure (e.g. effective mass).

Thanks

Glenn